state farm's customers live in the modern house

State Farm Insurance is running a tv ad that shows a little girl asking her dad if she can borrow the car. Turns out she is a teenager, and her father is just seeing her as a little girl - cute, but their house is most definitely modern. I'm still searching for a copy of the ad hosted somewhere that I can post. Let me know if you come across it.
Found it, enjoy:
So obviously hip smart parents that would have such great insurance would have a modern house, don't you think so? It looks like a great mid-century house. I wonder if its a real house or just a set - if anybody knows please tell all!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same thing, that house is great. Haven't found anything yet other than your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great ad though - as a Dad it makes me choke up. I'm a sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an Eichler designed home to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there any eichlers with a big window facing the driveway? Or front steps like this for that matter?

    ReplyDelete